Katy Pros Networking, Katy Texas (TX)
Katy Pros offers all of its members opportunities to network with each other. On a monthly basis all Katy Pro members are invited to meet and exchange ideas and referrals at the Katy Pros networking event.
The Katy Pros Network is the best opportunity for local Katy, Texas companies to grow their respective businesses. The networking events provide a great networking experience for meeting all types of business owners around the area of Katy, TX and becoming familiar with their companies. It also opens up many chances for referrals.
The group of local business owners meet at a different Katy, Texas location every month. The networking events are normally held at the location of one of the Katy Pros members.
A business network is a group of people that have a commercial relationship. Networking means to meet people. Business networking events function best when individuals help others find connections. Networking events can take place outside traditional business environments. You can network in places such as restaurants, airports, and many other public places. It is estimated that each person knows approximately 250 people. And each of those people know around 250 people. So for each new person you meet from networking could give you access to a potential group of 62,500 people. Therefore, networking is one of the most profitable activities in which a business can engage.
What should you look for in a networking group? You should look for the type of group you want to join. There are several; casual contact networks, strong contact networks, community service clubs, professional associations, social/business organizations, and women´s business organizations. You then want to look at the amount of time you have to spend networking. If you have time to join two or three networking groups the stronger your word of mouth will become. Another thing you should look for is how active the networking group is. After all, the goal is to exchange business cards, referrals, and information. The more active group members are the better chance you have of gaining referrals and leads.
For more information about Katy Pros Networking groups and events, Katy Texas (TX) please contact Jim Klauck, President at (281) 398-PROS (7767) or email at email@example.com.
CLICK HERE TO BE A GUEST AT A NETWORKING EVENT.
10 Tips for Successful Business Networking , Katy Texas (TX)
Want to make your business networking more effective? Here are ten tips to keep in mind.
1. Effective business networking is the linking together of individuals who, through trust and relationship building, become walking, talking advertisements for one another.
2. Keep in mind that networking is about being genuine and authentic, building trust and relationships, and seeing how you can help others.
3. Ask yourself what your goals are in participating in networking meetings so that you will pick groups that will help you get what you are looking for. Some meetings are based more on learning, making contacts, and/or volunteering rather than on strictly making business connections.
4. Visit as many groups as possible that spark your interest. Notice the tone and attitude of the group. Do the people sound supportive of one another? Does the leadership appear competent? Many groups will allow you to visit two times before joining.
5. Hold volunteer positions in organizations. This is a great way to stay visible and give back to groups that have helped you.
6. Ask open-ended questions in networking conversations. This means questions that ask who, what, where, when, and how as opposed to those that can be answered with a simple yes or no. This form of questioning opens up the discussion and shows listeners that you are interested in them.
7. Become known as a powerful resource for others. When you are known as a strong resource, people remember to turn to you for suggestions, ideas, names of other people, etc. This keeps you visible to them.
8. Have a clear understanding of what you do and why, for whom, and what makes your doing it special or different from others doing the same thing. In order to get referrals, you must first have a clear understanding of what you do that you can easily articulate to others.
9. Be able to articulate what you are looking for and how others may help you. Too often people in conversations ask, "How may I help you?" and no immediate answer comes to mind.
10. Follow through quickly and efficiently on referrals you are given. When people give you referrals, your actions are a reflection on them. Respect and honor that and your referrals will grow.
Call those you meet who may benefit from what you do and vice versa. Express that you enjoyed meeting them, and ask if you could get together and share ideas.
TO FIND A CONTRACTOR IN KATY, TX CLICK HERE
Air Conditioning Repair - Katy, TX
Alarm Systems - Katy, TX
Appliance Repair - Katy, TX
Attic Cooling - Katy, TX
Bath Remodeling - Katy, TX
Cabinet Refinishing - Katy, TX
Carpet Cleaning - Katy, TX
Drainage Repair - Katy, TX
Electricians - Katy, TX
Fence Repair - Katy, TX
Foundation Repair - Katy, TX
Front Door Refinishing - Katy, TX
Garage Door Refinishing - Katy, TX
Glass and Mirror Repair - Katy, TX
Gutter Replacement and Repair - Katy, TX
Handyman Services Repair - Katy, TX
Kitchen Remodeling - Katy, TX
Landscaping and Landscape Design - Katy, TX
Painters - Katy, TX
Pest Control - Katy, TX
Plumbers and Plumbing Repair - Katy, TX
Pressure Washing / Power Washing - Katy, TX
Radiant Barriers and Insulation - Katy, TX
Remodeling - Katy, TX
Roofers and Roof Repair - Katy, TX
Sprinklers and Irrigation Repair - Katy, TX
Tree Trimming and Tree Care - Katy, TX
Water Filtration and Water Softeners - Katy, TX
Window Replacement - Katy, TX